Has your pool fallen into disrepair? Let H & H Pools help. We offer a range of top-notch pool repair services in Breckenridge Hills, MO. Whether your pool equipment is not working properly or cracks have started appearing in your pool, we can come up with a cost-effective and long-term solution to the problem.
Our team consists of experienced pool repair technicians. They have acquired specialized knowledge and understand the nature of pool problems and how they affect the performance of swimming pools. Our professionals have mastered different pool repair techniques. They get to the root cause of pool problems and address it rather than treating their symptoms.
We equip our teams with advanced pool repair tools designed to help users be efficient with their tasks. Our pool repair checklists help our teams manage pool repair tasks effectively. They prevent costly mistakes that can cause cost overruns or derail a project.
Every project is different. An approach that delivers the desired result in one case can backfire in another. Before starting a project, we visit the client to study the problem and factors at play. Once our pool repair experts understand the problem, they develop an action plan. Careful planning helps avoid unwanted surprises, allowing us to focus on project deliverables.
Our Pool Repair Services
Here are some of our most in-demand pool repair services.
- Pool Painting: Want to give your pool a makeover? Our team can paint it to improve its appearance. If you are confused between acrylic, epoxy, water-based, and other types of paint, we can educate you about them so you can choose the right kind of paint for your pool.
- Sealing: Sealing your pool deck is a great way to increase its lifespan. A good sealer can help simplify pool maintenance by preventing a concrete deck from absorbing oils and substances. Our pool repair technicians have years of experience sealing pool decks and follow best practices to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Pool Equipment Repair: Pool equipment such as pool pumps and filters can hit a snag every now and then. If one or more of your pool equipment are not working properly, our team can perform a thorough inspection. Once our pool repair experts make a diagnosis, they will come up with a plan to solve the problem once and for all.
- Pool Plumbing Repair: Pool leaks can be notoriously difficult to detect. Our pool repair technicians never miss a detail and can notice the subtle signs of plumbing problems.
- Tile Repair: We can fill minor cracks in your tiles with hydraulic cement. If, however, your tiles are severely damaged, our team will replace them.
- Pool decking repair: Over time, pool decking can get damaged due to weathering. We use fillers to fix minor cracks in pool decking. Flaking, discoloration, structural damage, and stains are some signs its time to resurface your pool deck. If your pool deck is too old or severely damaged, it may need to be replaced
- Concrete pool repair: If left unaddressed, cracks in a concrete pool can allow moisture to enter places it shouldn’t. Cracks can affect your pool’s structural integrity and cause leaks. Depending on the extent of the damage, we repair and staple cracks or tear out and redo the entire damaged area
H & H Pools is a trusted swimming pool contractor serving Breckenridge Hills. Our proven track record of success gives us a competitive edge over other pool contractors. To schedule a pool inspection, call our office.